|Financial Year end November 30||2011||2010||Change in %|
|1) Adjusted EBITDA: Earnings before income taxes, financial result, amortization of fair value adjustments, extraordinary depreciation, depreciation and amortization, restructuring expenses and one-off income and expenses.
2) Adjusted EBITA: Earnings before income taxes, financial result, amortization of fair value adjustments, extraordinary depreciation, restructuring expenses and one-off income and expenses.
3) Adjusted net income: Consolidated profit before non-cash amortization of fair value adjustments, special effects from restructuring expenses, extraordinary depreciation, one-off costs connected with the refinancing, the balance of one-off income and expenses (including signifi cant non-cash expenses) and the related tax effects.
4) Adjusted EBITDA leverage: The relation of net fi nancial debt to adjusted EBITDA of the preceding 12 months.
5) In each case Xetra closing price.
6) Adjusted net income after non-controlling interests divided by 31.4m shares.
7) Proposed appropriation of net earnings.
|Results from Operations during the Reporting Period in EUR m|
|Adjusted EBITDA 1)||217.3||204.5||+6.3|
|in % of revenues||19.9||20.0||-|
|Adjusted EBITA 2)||136.9||123.4||+10.9|
|in % of revenues||12.5||12.0||-|
|Result from operations||109.3||95.0||+15.1|
|Adjusted net income 3)||80.6||65.8||+22.5|
|Net Assets as of the Reporting Date in EUR m|
|Equity ratio in %||36.4||39.0||-|
|Net working capital||172.5||151.2||+14.1|
|in % of revenues of the preceding 12 months||15.8||14.8||-|
|Net financial debt||364.6||311.0||+17.2|
|Adjusted EBITDA leverage 4)||1.7||1.5||+13.3|
|Financial and Liquidity Position during the Reporting Period in EUR m|
|Cash flow from operating activities||129.8||159.8||-18.8|
|Cash flow from investing activities||-159||-69.5||> -100|
|thereof cash paid for capital expenditure||-86.2||-73.1||-17.9|
|Free cash flow before financing activities||-29.2||90.3||> -100|
|Employees as of the reporting date (total)||10,212||9,475||+7.8|
|Number of shares as of the reporting date in million||31.4||31.4||-|
|Share price 5) as of the reporting date in EUR||31.17||28.20||+10.5|
|Market capitalization as of the reporting date in EUR m||978.7||885.5||+10.5|
|Share price high 5) during the reporting period in EUR||36.62||29.85||-|
|Share price low 5) during the reporting period in EUR||28.30||22.09||-|
|Earnings per share in EUR||1.61||1.38||+16.7|
|Adjusted earnings per share 6) in EUR||2.44||1.95||+25.1|
|Dividend per share in EUR||0.60 7)||0.50||+20.0|